Super Senior Promotion
Much like us, as our pets age, they become prone to a variety of conditions that have the potential to make them very ill and even shorten their lives. Most of these conditions can be easily managed with the help of your vet and early detection will always improve the outcome for your precious furry friend.
After two years of having to focus intently on our own health and well being, we wanted to offer you the chance to give your senior pet an MOT and check that they are still at their best. If we find any cause for concern, we can make a plan and begin treatment right away.
We are offering discounted Consultations and Investigations during February and March for Cats aged 8 and over, Dogs aged 10 and over and Giant Breed Dogs 6 years +.
We will be checking liver and kidney function in both Cats and Dogs and for thyroid problems in Cats.
We are offering a super senior screen for a fixed fee of £150 which will include a consult, comprehensive blood test and either blood pressure measurement for cats or urine test for dogs.
If you would like to take advantage of this offer call reception and ask to be booked in for a ‘super senior screen’ slot. Please be aware the appointment will half an hour and are offered only at specific times.
T's and C's apply. The offer is not suitable for clinically unwell animals as they should be seen on a more urgent basis.
( Costs of these services before promotion = Cats £ 290 , Dogs = £ 250 )
Update January 2022
We are delighted to continue welcoming people, as well as their pets into the building despite the continued risk from Corona Virus. Please bear with us though, given the size of the space inside we are still going to have to manage numbers to avoid overcrowding.
Please be patient and help us by doing the following…
1) Always booking an appointment with us.
2) Please, just one family member bring your pet to us and continue to wait outside in your car and call us when you arrive. We can manage numbers inside if you wait outside until the vet is ready to see you.
The vet will carry out the examination and have the discussion with you in the consult room as we did before the pandemic.
You can also help us by:
3) Calling us to order flea and worming treatment. When collecting, please remain outside, we will pop it out to you.
4) If your query is complex or you have multiple queries, which may take some time to discuss, please call us rather than try to deal with them in person.
5) Please continue to wear a mask inside the building.
6) Please come with a method of payment as we will be returning to our policy of taking payment at the time of visit.
And finally, please don’t be offended if our receptionists ask you to wait outside or in your car. It only means they are trying to manage numbers and avoid overcrowding inside for everybody’s well being.
Thank you, we look forward to seeing you…