We can now allow you to bring your pet into the practice, but please help us to treat your pet and remain safe by taking the following steps:
- Please call us but wait outside when you arrive for your appointment.
- Due to restrictions and limited space we are sadly not allowing clients into practice currently, as social distancing is not possible.
- Please continue to call the practice if you wish to order and collect food and medications.
Tel: 01438 712300
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult period.
We are delighted to welcome people, as well as their pets back into the building from next Monday (19th July.) Please bear with us though, given the size of the space in here we are still going to have to manage numbers to avoid overcrowding.
Please be patient and help us by doing the following…
1) Always booking an appointment with us.
2) Please, just one family member bring your pet to us and continue to wait outside in your car and call us when you arrive. We can manage numbers inside if you wait outside until the vet is ready to see you.
The vet will carry out the examination and have the discussion with you in the consult room as we did before the pandemic.
You can also help us by:
4) Calling us to order flea and worming treatment. When collecting, please remain outside, we will pop it out to you.
5) If your query is complex or you have multiple queries, which may take some time to discuss, please call us rather than try to deal with them in person.
6) Please continue to wear a mask inside the building.
7) Please come with a method of payment as we will be returning to our policy of taking payment at the time of visit.
And finally, please don’t be offended if our receptionists ask you to wait outside or in your car. It only means they are trying to manage numbers and avoid overcrowding inside for everybody’s well being.
Thank you, we look forward to seeing you again!